Monday, February 9, 2009

GERALDO HOLDS SUDDEN PRESS CONFERENCE

After the manager, Asy, press conference on dropping Geraldo on the next game due to his attitude problems, Geraldo held a similar press conference to apologise to everyone for the trouble and to the manager as well. Geraldo said, " I've looked back and reviewed my comments to the manager and realised that I've crossed the line by shouting back replies at the manager. " He continues by saying, " I'll trained hard and get back to the first team for the next game after the upcoming one that I'll be dropped, still I would want to play my part for the upcoming game nevertheless"

Manager, Asy, after hearing Geraldo's apologies, he replied to the buzzing reporters saying, " I'm glad that he took responsiblity for what he did and did the correct thing by apologising, we all know Geraldo is not that kind of person who likes getting into trouble but in any case, he will still be punished for his action and be dropped from the first team for the next game(only). "

Geraldo also mentioned that he will be training at the training ground as usual to keep his playing level constant and maintain his personal match fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment