Tuesday, February 10, 2009

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!!!

There were a lot of hype after Semua Rovers Fc boss,Asy,makes it clear he wants his Assistant manager,Joon Liang to be sacked. Reporters caught up with few of Semua Rovers players for an interview.

Reporter: Guys,wad do u tinK on ur manager decision to sacked his assistant manager after a public spat between both of the managers?

Afeeq: Well, I think that the manager's doing the right thing, presently. I am only a player serving this club, so I can't comment much about what is presently going on with the authorities. But I can say that the assistant manager should be more serious with the task given to him. Personally, I think that if he manages to change his ways, he should be given another opportunity.

Sanjeev: Hmm.I feel it may affect the players as the assistant manager was quite close to the players.

Geraldo:Is this a joke? Am i hearing things? Hardly 24hours since Scolari was sacked, i'm hearing a decision to sack the Asst manager? Why isn't the management showing patience to him, i mean, why bring personal matters into football..if he does well in managing the club, he stay. His personal life should not interfere in futbol. And i think the decision is totally ridiculous

Faisal:It's not a wise decision to sack him juz becoz of an arguement..but yet his inexperice does us no good...but i supporting him on this one

Reporter:Second qn,who do u think is the new guy ur manager iS talking about replacing Joon Liang?

Afeeq: That I do not know who. But I hope the manager will be selecting someone who can really be relied upon when needed. It's advisable that the manager should consult players about having a replacement. Afterall, it's vital as we'll be working under the new assistant manager for a long period of time. And to Joon Liang, I hope he'll still have a bright future ahead of him. Thank you.

Sanjeev:well (some laughing)....i don't really know the answer. No one really knows his mind.

Geraldo:Well, i've no comments on it but it should be the manager circle of friends or some top flight manager

Faisal: Well ive been hearing rumours in camp that veteran danial is about to be handed the position...but also it could be someone unexpexted

Reporter: Last qn,Will u Stand by ur manager deSicion in SacKing ur assistant manager?

Afeeq:Well, I can't elaborate on that. Like I've said before, I'm only a player. This is the authorities we're talking about. In my perspective, I'm fine with whoever I'm working with. It doesn't really matter to me much. All that matters to me now is that I hope I can work with the new Assistant Manager efficiently, if there'll be a replacement

Sanjeev:(Shaking his head) i have no comments

Geraldo:NO

Faisal: I don't really agree with the boss on this one.As a little bit more faith should be given to the assistant manager

There is a mixture of good and bad reviews from the players and everyone including the fans hope that the manager is doing the right thing for the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment